Monday, May 7, 2012

Beautiful Ballrooms!

This weekend I attended the Weddings of the World show at the Airport Sheraton with the Wedding Lounge.  We had a great time (Lounge players always do!) and I experience two of the most beautiful ballrooms that I have ever seen.  The first was an Indian themed room done by Linda Barclay and her amazing staff at Barclay Events. 

The room was draped, floor to ceiling in beautiful red fabric and was uplit, they brought in wonderful tables, chairs and a couch, all coordinated.  Every detail was perfect from the beautiful linens and dishes, menu cards done by Sunny at Puddle Jumpin Cards and gorgeous, big bouquets of flowers by Flowers for You.  And of course I brought a red, Indian themed cake complete with a wedding elephant.  This room was so sumptuous, warm and lovely, it made you wish you were having a party!









The second room that just took my breath away was the beautiful Russian themed room done by Viktoria and her wonderfully creative team at Luxury Events by Viktoria.  The entire room was done in white with accents of pink, black and gray and it was amazing.  I have decided that all wedding cakes should be displayed the way this cake was displayed!  I didn't find out who did the flowers for the room but they were beautiful, masses of orchids and roses.  Absolutely breathtaking!





No comments: